Caffè Moak, an Italian coffee roasting and distribution company, has been in business for over 60 years. What turned Moak into a “Made in Italy” quality brand is the careful selection of coffees, as well as a single roasting system–a process that respects the features of every single coffee bean and offers clients the pleasure of a real Italian espresso.
With different lines of products and varied sets of customers, Caffè Moak has become a global brand operating on five continents and exporting coffee to 65 countries.
Caffè Moak and Zoho Analytics
Caffè Moak had the need to analyze a range of sales and operational data from different sources. Their existing BI tool, QlikView, was overly complex, so they wanted to replace it with something more user-friendly.
They were looking for a BI software that not only imports data from different databases but also provides powerful visualizations with seamless collaboration.
“Zoho Analytics—fast and simple, yet compelling BI software—made our lives easier for importing, integrating, and analyzing data. Visualization is another plus in this product, and dashboards are very appealing”.
– Maurizio Pisana, IT Manager, Caffè Moak
Zoho Analytics increased the availability of critical insights to 60% for their sales team, and also helped them with supplier insights. It became a vital tool for Caffè Moak to help understand the behavior of their customers, suppliers, and products’ success.
Key benefits for Caffè Moak:
● Increased the availability of critical information on customer demographics and buying patterns by 60% for sales teams
● Track supplier payments and credit at any time, from anywhere
● Enable collaboration and drill-down of Caffè Moak data to understand customer behavior across different products better
● Reduce dependency on technical staff for reporting and analysis, thereby enhancing team productivity
● Create appealing reports and dashboards for executive reviews, within minutes
Read the full case study where Maurizio Pisana, IT Manager of Caffè Moak, shares how they acquired deep customer and supplier insights with Zoho Analytics.